12th Annual Military Space Situational Awareness
26 April 2017 00:00 to 27 April 2017 00:00Location Details
This year’s highly anticipated event will focus specifically on key situational awareness challenges in an increasingly contested, congested and competitive space.
Delegates will hear innovative presentations by leading industry and military figures, working with active projects aiming to enhance Space Domain Awareness for the international community, on their current requirements and capabilities within the armed forces. Covering solutions for the future and how to develop ways in which projects and programs can produce better results.
• National updates on SSA
• Command and control
• Space weather
• Traffic management
• Optical and imaging sensors
Benefits of attending:
• Hear from new countries seeking to develop their space programmes such as Poland, Denmark, the Netherlands and many more
• Learn from leading nations such as USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada, on how they continue to enhance space security through Space Domain Awareness technologies
• Discuss key topics that affect space situational awareness; from space-borne sensors to effective information management systems
• Gain a unique insight in to the challenges we face beyond our atmosphere and how the armed forces and industry are striving to overcome them
• 16th December to save £400
• 31st January to save £200
• 28th February to save £100
Register online at: www.military-space.com/keypublishing
- London, UK
- Website: www.military-space.com/keypublishing
Please note that Events are subject to change or cancellation. Please be advised to contact organisers to check that the event you wish to attend is still taking place as advertised.